This website (“website”) is owned and operated by The Lovely Registry Limited (“we, “our” or “us”). You agree to the following terms and conditions when using the website.
- Product Information
- The website contains information about the available products and services, including prices, specifications and descriptions. Such information is provided by third party providers to us. We do not hold products and simply direct you to where you can purchase the products. You should check with the relevant third party providers regarding any conditions of delivery (such as any export conditions and restrictions) and other charges payable (such as delivery fees) in addition to the basic price of the goods and services.
- The prices displayed are in New Zealand dollars and inclusive of GST unless otherwise specified.
- The details of the products, including prices, specifications and availability displayed on the website, are subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for any information supplied to us by third party providers, including delivery times and methods for the available products and services as well as the relevant third party providers’ cancellations, returns and/or refunds policies. Please check with the relevant third party providers contained on or linked from our website, if you have any questions about their products.
- Subscription Plan
- As a subscriber, you can choose one of the following three subscription plans:
a. silver subscription plan;
b. gold subscription plan; and
c. platinum subscription plan.
- There is no joining fee for a silver subscription plan. A subscriber of a silver subscription plan can add gifts from our collections and featured stores. However a subscriber of a silver subscription plan cannot set up any wishing well and add gifts from any online store.
- There is a one-off joining fee of NZ$50 for a gold subscription plan. A subscriber of a gold subscription plan can add gifts from our collections and featured stores as well as set up any wishing well. However a subscriber of a gold subscription plan cannot add gifts from any online store.
- There is a one-off joining fee of NZ$100 for a platinum subscription plan. A subscriber of a platinum subscription plan can add gifts from our collections and featured stores, set up any wishing well and add gifts from any online store.
- Wishing Well
- You can choose any or all of the following wishing wells:
a. cash wishing well;
b. travel wishing well;
c. art wishing well; and
d. furniture wishing well.
- If you have set up a wishing well or more than one wishing well and have elected for the collected funds to be:
a. applied towards the purchase of store credit for you or a party nominated by you then we will apply the collected funds for the purchase of store credit.
b. paid to you or a party nominated by you then you agree that we are entitled to first deduct from the collected funds our commission before we forward the balance of the collected funds to you or your nominated party.
- If the combined collected amount of any of the cash wishing well, travel wishing well, art wishing well and furniture wishing well exceeds NZ$1,000, then we are entitled to charge a commission equal to 5% for the amount greater than NZ$1,000. We will deduct our commission prior to forwarding on the collected amount of any of the cash wishing wells.
- A credit card fee equal to 4% of the product price is payable and will be charged to the payment credit card for any amount contributed towards any of the wishing wells.
- Any funds collected for your designated wishing well will be held by us in our trust account before the application or payment of the funds.
- You must immediately notify us by email to email@example.com if your wedding or event is cancelled or postponed. After receiving such notification, we will endeavour to contact the relevant parties who have donated to your designated wishing well and offer them a refund less our fees and commissions as specified in these terms and conditions and a handling fee equal to 10% of the total sum they donated. You agree to pay such sum to us immediately upon our request prior to us providing any refunds to the relevant parties.
- Accessing the Website
- You must only use the website for appropriate and lawful purposes.
- You agree that we are entitled to charge you commissions and fees as specified in these terms and conditions and on the website from time to time and to receive commissions and discounts, including from third party providers, when you use the website.
- If you choose to register an account on the website, you agree to provide correct, current and complete information as requested by the website. You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of any password for your account provided to you by the website.
- You are responsible for all uses of the website by you and those using the website using your identification and password.
- You must not:
- disrupt, change or interfere with the website, its servers, software and hardware in any way; or
- make false requests, purchases, bookings or reservations or engage in such similar behaviour when using the website; or
- use another party’s name, identification or password without that party’s permission; or
- impersonate another person when using the website.
- Intellectual Property
- We, including any relevant content suppliers, are the exclusive owner of all rights in the selection, design and layout of the website, including any trade marks, copyright, text and graphics.
- You must not copy, distribute, re-use and publish any portion of the website without our prior written consent.
- Your Information
- You authorise us and our third party providers to collect, retain and use any information about you for the purposes of:
- creating an online account for you; or
- carrying out and responding to your requests; or
- informing you of offers, events and specials; or
- assessing your creditworthiness; or
- enforcing any rights under these terms and conditions.
- You authorise us and our third party providers to disclose any information obtained to any person for the purposes set out above. The authorities here are authorities or consents for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1993.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information about you retained by us and the right to ask us to correct any incorrect information about you held by us. Our contact details are on the website.
- We may link our website to other websites not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. Nor are we liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of visiting a third party’s website and/or using a third party’s products or services.
- Limitation of Liability
- The products and services offered and promoted via the website are products and services of third party providers unless we specify otherwise. Accordingly, any legal relationship you may have relating to the products and services is with the relevant third party providers.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we:
- exclude all warranties, representations, conditions and guarantees in respect of the goods and services, the content of the website and the content accessed through the website; and
- will not be liable for any costs, losses or damages suffered or incurred by you or another party whether in contract or tort (including negligence) in respect of your use of the website.
- The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 and other statutes may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon us which cannot by law (or which can only to a limited extent by law) be excluded or modified. In respect of any such implied warranties, conditions or terms imposed on us, our liability will, where it is allowed, be excluded or if not able to be excluded only apply to the minimum extent required by the relevant statute.
- If any warranties are implied by law that are not able to be excluded, our breach of such warranties is limited to, at our sole discretion:
- for products:
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or obtaining similar products; or
- the replacement of the products or the supply of similar products;
- for services:
- the payment of the cost of supply the services; or
- the supply of the services.
- We are entitled to immediately terminate this agreement and any other agreements between you and us and cancel your account with us without notice to you if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to periodically modify and update these terms and conditions without notice.
- To ensure that you are aware of the current terms and conditions, you should review these terms each time you visit the website.
- Contact Details
- Our business is operated in New Zealand.
- Our contact details are:
- Address: 32 Tuarangi Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021, New Zealand.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +64 21377 654
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.